TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Solutions Architect to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Apply the Enterprise Architecture (EA) guiding principles to solution selection and delivery
- Identify customer needs, prioritize capabilities, features, and functionality, translating the needs to technical requirements and guiding the work through the Program
- Create the Solution vision and roadmap, define requirements, and guide work through the Solution and developing the program Vision and Roadmap
- Support, model and analyze enterprise business, applications, and technology environments.
- Facilitate stakeholder work sessions focused on making Enterprise-wide decisions that balance and prioritize the competing interests of individual stakeholder groups during program delivery
- Develop visualizations of information for decision support
- Apply EA concepts to support the following program management activities
- EA Strategy, development, and operations
- Application of EA Frameworks (e.g., DoDAF, TOGAF)
- Identifying and implementing improvement opportunities
- Determining the value of a program and ensuring value traceability in alignment with program/mission business objectives
- Apply Solution Architecture to enact transformation projects in Agile environments, to include developing conceptual, logical, and physical architectures
- Demonstrated experience in applying the following capabilities in complex environments:
- EA Solutions Architecture
- Systems Architecture
- Large-scale transformation projects
- Program/project Management
- Transition Management
- Operational Concept Development
- Alternatives of Analysis
- Gap, Impact, and Risk Analysis
- Operational and Business Analysis
- Managing Complex projects
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience providing solutions architect support on mid-large scale projects in a Federal Government environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent combination of education and training that provides for the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.