TCG is a prime contractor on the OneARC Strategic Support Services (OSSS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to provide the Bureau of the Fiscal Service’s Administrative Resource Center (ARC) with project management, systems development and quality assurance, data analytics, and other support services. The ceiling for the BPA is $625 million.
ARC provides financial management, IT, human resource, and portfolio management shared services to agencies throughout the federal government, and has been recognized as a Center of Excellence for Financial Management. TCG will leverage its expertise in shared services and federal budgeting to support ARC in providing high-quality financial and administrative support services for customers throughout the Federal government.
TCG’s support will include but is not limited to the following areas:
- Developing or modifying and testing customizations, extensions, modifications, and interfaces within financial management and reporting environments
- Customer agency migration lifecycle activities
- Documentation, training, and help desk activities
- Developing and/or providing the following: data analytics and visualization tools; and data analytics environment, analytical software, and website
- Developing future architecture, including segment architecture, for Federal financial
- Reviewing current processes and procedures and making recommendations to improve
Period of Performance: 07/30/20 - 07/29/25
Length of Contract: Base plus 4 option years (2020 - 2025)
Contract Type: Blanket Purchase Agreement