TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Lead Developer/Architect to join the TCG team on a project responsible for rewriting a performance monitoring system that is used by stakeholders across the United States. This is a primarily telecommuting position.
You will provide effective leadership, collaboration, and facilitation for Agile ceremonies and discussions among the development and project team. You will also stretch your coaching skills as you help the team through Scrum processes and work to remove impediments.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
- Conducting requirements-gathering sessions with end-users
- Act as liaison between customer, CIO / stakeholders, and development teams
- Support the project manager and project leads as necessary
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meeting
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
- Update and maintain agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs
- Improve the productivity of the sprint teams
- At least 8 years of enterprise IT experience that includes at least 2 years of hands-on software development, operations, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture
- Demonstrated experience working in Microsoft Azure cloud-based infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience designing solutions using Microsoft .NET stack and RESTful APIs
- Demonstrated experience with geospatial development to include map presentations and topology validations
- Demonstrated experience with effective oral communication to individuals and large groups
- Strong working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology and documentation
- Demonstrated experience as a liaison among project stakeholders and facilitating requirements-gathering sessions
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, reporting and time management skills
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions and ability to understand technical issues
- Ability to hold team members accountable, set clear sprint performance standards, resolve sprint performance issues, keep team engaged and on task
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.