TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Project Manager (Data Visualization), currently residing in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, to join our team on a high profile project for a major Federal client.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
In this position, you will lead a team performing research and analysis to create innovative reports and insightful commentary on pressing questions from the public and from within the agency. Through this, you will spearhead the creation of digital reports visually depicting insights and trends. This effort will support the expansion of data visualization capabilities.
TCG was preparing for a pandemic long before it became a reality. This prompted us to work with our customers to establish telecommuting arrangements before state and local governments began issuing orders to stay at home. Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. Applicants must reside within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
- Manage data analytics team members and ensure quality and timely delivery of analysis and findings
- Manage the creation of digital media using existing software applications, platforms, and data
- Lead the creation of commercial-level products suitable for an internal agency audience
- Communicate findings to stakeholders using visualization and written commentary
- Ensure an intuitive, consistent, and modern user experience through the application of graphic standards, reusable templates, style guides, and style sheets across projects
- Leverage existing standards, best practices, and graphic design resources
- Provide organization, administration, budgetary management and oversight
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and stakeholder management
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager on data analysis projects
- Experience working with data science and business intelligence software
- Experience designing and developing presentations that summarize the findings of analytical work
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and customer service-oriented personality
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Management of coding projects using Python, R, SAS, and Stata
- Knowledge of data mining or linear and logistical modeling
- Experience using SPSS, Python, R and/or SQL
- Familiarity with libraries such as Bootstrap, Jquery, etc.
- Experience with Windows, Linux and Drupal environments
- PMP and/or a certification in project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Financial Management, Computer Science, or a related field
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, emergency child care support, pet health insurance, support for gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. on their best workplace lists for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.