TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope surrounding our client’s multi-level cloud technology projects.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
TCG was preparing for a pandemic long before it became a reality. This prompted us to work with our customers to establish telecommuting arrangements before state and local governments began issuing orders to stay at home.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. Applicants must reside within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
- Coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope
- Oversee all aspects of projects
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of the project
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of the project
- Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget
- Coordinates with other teams to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- At least 1 year of experience with full product lifecycle with an understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Proven ability in communicating directly with clients and providing program activities
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment
- Experience in government contracting
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.