TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking an IT Communications Analyst, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project with a major Federal agency.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Public Trust clearance are required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Work with end-user groups to evaluate and assist in solving IT business problems.
- Support business units by assisting in the communication of OCIO strategy, norms, plans, schedules.
- Collect feedback on issues and communicate IT guidance as required.
- Develop, communicate, and monitor results of organizational and process changes.
- Communicate information to stakeholders on IT software and applications contracts, licenses, and support status
- Establish communication plans and cadence with OCIO and its stakeholders
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with IT teams
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience in developing presentations and reports, and communicating results orally and in writing to management
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly process and master a wealth of unfamiliar subject matter
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply quick logical thinking to solve complex problems
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with an executive audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel; document management/workflow management programs (e.g. SharePoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.