TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Cloud Engineer to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Studies and analyzes complex system requirements
- Designs and deploys and manages dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud
- Selects appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrates complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Designs and deploys enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Implements cost-control strategies
- A minimum of 6 years of experience as a cloud developer
- Experience implementing/supporting platforms
- Experience in cloud technologies architecting, developing and maintaining solutions
- Experience in application architecture, scripting and automation programming languages
- An AWS or Azure certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.