TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Business Development/Capture Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the evaluation of a variety of data and coordination of business development and opportunity capture/strategy activities. Any candidate applying for this position must have quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, exhibit attention to detail, have the ability to comprehend large sums of unfamiliar subject matter with quick-turn deadlines, and track activities across multiple workstreams. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager and possesses a strong work ethic. In this position, you will be expected to excel in a fast-paced environment.
This is primarily a telecommuting position and the role is open to undergraduates in their senior year, with a view to long-term employment.
- Collaborate with business development executives to research opportunity intelligence from government data sources and produce analyses, strategy documentation, and deliverables
- Analyze government procurement opportunities and conduct research to support decisions around bidding, teaming, pricing, and other matters
- Perform ad-hoc analyses of data from a variety of sources to identify trends, create recommendations, produce graphical representations, and/or synthesize high-level observations
- Utilize Excel (or similar) tools to automate analyses and/or manual tasks and periodically refresh/update data sets underlying the analyses
- Conduct coordination and logistics activities such as coordinating events, setting up administrative structures for new bids, compiling proposal inputs, capturing meeting content, etc.
- Plan, arrange, and execute customer-facing and internal meetings, on- and off-site, coordinate calendars, respond/create emails and document meeting minutes and action items
- Produce documents such as agendas, reports, memos, and PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations in a timely and accurate manner
- Create and/or proof artifacts, reports, memos, presentations, correspondence, files, etc.
- Lead small projects and special initiatives as needed and directed
- Directly support the Vice President of BD in coordinating team activities to ensure successful business development outcomes
- Strong applied research and data analysis skills
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Experience in presenting quantitative data for an executive audience
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to identify process gaps and initiate improvement opportunities within areas of responsibility
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability in developing exceptional customer and internal stakeholder relationships
- Proficiency with Google Sheets/Excel tools such as pivot tables, vlookup, and data validation
- Excellent PC skills (Google Apps, MS Office).
- Collaborative, “can-do” attitude
- Attention to detail, bordering on the obsessive
- Eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Understanding of the Federal government
- Experience with GovWinIQ, Bloomberg Government, FPDS, beta.SAM.gov, or other government procurement data sources
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, Finance, IT, or a related discipline, or eligible to graduate with such a degree within 9 months of application
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.