As agencies are just beginning to adopt and understand TBM, it is only natural to want to mature the program. When implemented properly, TBM immediately delivers insights into IT spending and provides incremental value as the program matures.
The maturity model developed by TCG is a framework for assessing an agency’s TBM maturity and for developing a precise set of actionable steps to move on a path toward achieving a high level of TBM maturity. Each paper takes a deep dive into the five focus areas of the model and provides worksheets, assessments, and other tools to help you understand your investments and create a roadmap for improvement.
Available White Papers
- Overview: Provides high-level guidance on how to use the maturity model to develop a roadmap to a fully leveraged TBM program.
- TBM Process: Explores how well processes are integrated and streamlined across other organizations within the agency.
- Leadership: Helps assess how the agency uses TBM to inform whether decisions at the highest level are producing value, and produce policies and procedures to ensure proper guidance and oversight.
- Budget & Performance: Shows how TBM tools enhance CPIC practices and reveals how the agency derives value from TBM to make sure money is being spent properly.
- Data Analytics: Assesses how well data is managed and “put to work” within an agency by supporting decision-making through automated reporting, improved data quality, and increased insights using advanced data tools.
- Technology: Examines how well technology is leveraged to further automate processes and make information easily available to business users and other decision-makers.
To download the white paper, enter your contact information in the form here. The white paper will immediately be delivered to your inbox.
By providing your contact information, you are subscribing to TCG's mailing list and agree to receive follow up communications about TCG's services, company updates, and other content developed by TCG. You may unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time. But why would you want to do that? You'd only miss out on free resources and tools developed by TCG for your enrichment.