The agenda for the NGP’s June 9th meeting has been announced. Register at , and join us at 1.30pm at the Department of Education at 550 12th Street SW, Washington, DC, or via webcast at https://stage.tcg.com.acrobat.com/thengp.
- GAO Study of Grants.gov — Jennifer Ashford and Jacqueline Nowicki, GAO
- Grants.gov Update — Mike Pellegrino and Vince Sprouls, Grants.gov
- Grants.gov Pilot with FedBizOpps with Interior and Energy — Richard Clark, GSA
- NGMA Conference Highlights — Katie Hermosilla, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Charitable Giving Info Now Online at the Texas Attorney General — Bill Levis, Urban Institute; Denise Francis, State of Texas Governor’s Office; Linda Lampkin, Economic Research Institute
As a reminder: The following NGP meeting will be October 20 or 27th, so be sure to keep those dates aside.