The inimitable Jason Miller of FCW has just detailed the latest on FFATA and FedSpending.gov. Highlights here are:
- OMB wants agencies to test their processes for submission of data to FPDS-NG and FAADS
- GSA awarded a contract to Global Computing Enterprises to build the FFATA database, as they bid $0!
- OMB has laid out specific steps that agencies must take to ensure that delivery of each kind of assistance data is completed correctly
- Data will continue to be reported to FPDS-NG, too, but submissions to that and FFATA will be combined at some point in the future
- Agencies will be allowed to review all data that will be publicly released prior to its release