The MAX Federal Community now has almost 27,000 users. This is an incredible achievement, enabling staff across the Federal government to collaborate using some really great technology. FCW is hosting an “eSeminar” all about it, with the Community’s master gardener, Emily Fort, talking about…
- How agencies can enable information-sharing and debate in a secure environment;
- The best ways to ensure information-quality and accountability in an open forum;
- How interagency working-groups can use collaborative technologies to not only share, but create meaningful content;
- Knowledge-management implications for federal agencies; and
- About the next-generation collaborative environment.
Go here to learn more and sign up