TCG Inc. is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Test Engineer to join our project team at a major Federal agency. Although this is primarily a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position.
- Write, automate, and run test scripts to ensure that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested
- Develop reusable automated test scripts and maintain their compatibility with software as application changes
- Work closely with business analysts, developers, and stakeholders to create test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Performing automated and manual testing of web applications
- Supporting users with application training and technical support
- A minimum of 6 years of automated testing experience in an automated testing environment, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test procedures
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with Selenium, Watir/Webdriver
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with NeoLoad or comparable software
- A minimum of 6 years performing unit, integration, system, and regression software testing in an Agile Scrum environment
- A minimum of 6 years documenting test results for corrective actions, reports, and audits
- Understanding of the principles of system analysis and quality assurance
- Experience collaborating with developers and other analysts to define system needs
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-oriented personality
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant discipline preferred
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.