TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Senior Full Stack / DevOps Developer to join our project team at a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance check are required.
- Custom development on the Atlassian product stack, including custom plugins leveraging the Atlassian plugin architecture
- Full-stack Java development on custom applications
- Ensuring the security of products and responding to security-related requests
- Operational support on systems of responsibility
- This role will be working with the Systems Administration team to deploy applications in a RedHat Linux environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a web developer
- Linux (RHEL) system administration and Bash scripting experience
- 5+ years of enterprise Java development experience using popular enterprise Java web containers (Servlet API 3.0+) such as Tomcat (8.5+) and Java Spring Framework (4.0+)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and 508 accessibility standards
- Working knowledge of SQL, preferably with experience in PostgreSQL or DB2
- Troubleshooting skills such as reviewing logs, runtime debugging, analyzing network traffic
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a clear appreciation of end-customer needs
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in written communication
- Demonstrated ability to write clear technical documentation
- Experience with SAML-based authentication and OAuth 2.0
- Experience with Fortify SSC, SCA, WebInspect; running scans and analyzing scan results as well as developing in adherence to web security best practices (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
- Working knowledge of Jenkins and other continuous integration tools
- Experience managing Atlassian COTS products including Atlassian Confluence, and Atlassian Jira at the server level
- Experience with automated functional test tools such as Selenium
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose and Docker orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, or related preferred) or equivalent experience
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.