TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Front End Web Developer. In this role, you will create and publish digital media, interactive visuals such as charts and graphs, and other data visualizations for publication to the client’s data catalog. The role will involve creating web-based visualizations from static content.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
TCG was preparing for a pandemic long before it became a reality. This prompted us to work with our customers to establish telecommuting arrangements before state and local governments began issuing orders to stay at home.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. Applicants must reside within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C.
- Experience developing in Windows, Linux, and Drupal environments
- Experience building slippy/tiled web-browser mapping applications
- Proficient in building user interfaces with react.js
- Ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and customer service-oriented personality
- Strong communications skills
- Good organization skills and ability to manage a dynamic workload
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging, and diagnostic skills in a complex IT environment
- Experience working within the government contracting industry
- Extensive SDLC experience on software development teams
- Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience working with loosely defined requirements
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong writing skills — grammar and spelling
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Skills or related technical area.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.