TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Senior Applications Developer to join our team. This is primarily a telecommuting role.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
- Plans and leads major technology assignments
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
- May supervise others
- Analyzes and studies complex system requirements
- Designs software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation for AWS, ServiceNow, MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform, Box.com, Socrata, Microstrategy, Okta technologies
- Manages software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and CASE tools
- Estimates software development costs and schedule during sprint planning sessions
- Reviews existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques
- Over 5 years of IT experience with BS degree; OR over 7 years of IT experience with a Formal IT Certification
- Experience with IT technical management experience on major tasks or technology assignments, including goal establishment and planning that meets project objectives
- Experience with domain knowledge and expertise in decision making and client negotiations interfacing with senior management
- Experience with IT application systems and platform customization in relevant delivery platforms
- Experience with complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) support, coding application logic via various programming languages and Integrated Development Environments (IDE), and deploying applications via various Application Server platforms
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Agile project management.
- Experience with software development in cloud environments.
- AWS Certification at Associate or Professional level
- BS degree or Formal IT Certification
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.