TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Project Manager to join our team on a project responsible for rewriting a performance monitoring system that is used by stakeholders across the United States. This is a primarily telecommuting position.
The Project Manager is responsible for overall project performance, including cost, schedule, deliverables, and contractual compliance. He or she is the person who knows most about the business and has an overview of all aspects of the project, who provides oversight to less senior members of the team, and who explains solutions to the client.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
- At least 5 years of project management experience with demonstrated experience in leading teams through all phases of an Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- PMP certification
- Demonstrated experience implementing new and emerging IT technologies, applications
- Demonstrated experience working with customers to assess needs and problem resolution
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with team members (consultants, technical staff, subject experts) and clients to define project activities and resolve issues and problems
- Demonstrated experience with effective oral communication to individuals and large groups
- Possess and demonstrate excellent writing skills
- Have the political savvy to know how to phrase issues to reassure rather than overwhelm clients
- Able to multitask, prioritize, organize, and lead problem resolution efforts in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with little direct supervision
- Wants and accepts responsibility for project performance and customer satisfaction. We’ll be backing you up, but you’re on the front line.
- Demonstrates creativity and responsibility in all tasks without waiting for direction from others
- Project Management Institute Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.