TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Network Storage Engineer to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Support Dell Storage, Dell Compellent, and SAN Storage/Switches
- Design, document and test additions, enhancements and changes to the network
- Assess new data networking technology for applicability to the network and provide engineering support to Network Operations for problems within the network
- Knowledge of network design and/or architecture experience in a multi-router, multi-location, multi-protocol environment and experience with the operation and troubleshooting networks
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with Enterprise data center, LAN, WAN, Cisco routers firewalls, cloud and multi-cloud based networking (AWS and Azure)
- Expertise with Dell Storage, Dell Compellent, and SAN Storage/Switches
- Experience configuring and installing software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Experience monitoring and responding to network performance and integrity
- Experience resolving issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Experience in automating tasks and monitoring their effectiveness
- Experience creating, overseeing, and testing security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Experienced at maintaining complete technical documentation
- Experience with routing and switching, including IPv4/v6 routing and switching, advanced network communication protocols such as BGP, MPLS, QoS, VPLS, VRF, GRE, VxLAN, EVPN, IPSec, VPN, Multicast, and policy-based routing
- Experience with the TCP/IP stack (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, HSRP, VRRP, LACP)
- Experience in implementing, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices and tools such as firewalls, routers, switches, installation and configuration of network OS, CLI, and various tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.