TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project at a major Federal agency.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position. Candidates with dual citizenship cannot be considered.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with our government client to develop, deploy and maintain analytical and reporting software solutions using Microsoft Power BI. You will create and establish a governance framework for Power BI that describes the data visualization approach, objectives, data connections, style guide, and publication process. You will create and maintain multiple data visualizations using Power BI. You will work with a team to publish data visualizations to a web-based platform.
- 3+ years experience creating data visualizations and reports using Microsoft Power BI
- 2+ years of experience working with relational databases and data feeds
- Previous experience presenting quantitative data for an executive audience
- Excellent grammar and spelling in written communication
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Adapt to rapidly changing deadlines and tasks
- Superior analytical and organizational skills
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a “helping others helps us all” personality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business, MIS, or a related field
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.