The NGMA has scheduled several training luncheons over the next few months, all at the ever-delicious and yummifying Maggiano’s in Washington, DC. All of them will be available as tape-delay webcasts, too. Here are the dates and details:
- November 18, 2009 — Surviving ARRA: A State & Local Government Perspective on Section 1512 Reporting
- December 16, 2009 — Recovery Board Update: ARRA 1512 Reporting Status
- January 13, 2010 — Recovery Board Update: 2nd Quarter Reports, Issues & Improvements
- February 10, 2010 — Internal Controls Training and the Impact of ARRA
- March 10, 2010 — Tools & Techniques for Reporting on Grants
All of these dates are on the Grants Management Events Calendar, which is free and available right here. And you can sign up for the luncheons at the NGMA web site.